We don’t offer jobs. We offer careers.
1. CHARGEMAN (BO) (Closing Date : 16 SEPTEMBER 2019)
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION:
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
• Must possess Certificate of Competency Chargeman BO (11KV / 33KV) recognized by Suruhanjaya Tenaga
• At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written).
• Strong leadership skills, team player, attentive to details, good interpersonal skills, quick problem solving, result-oriented attitude, able to work under pressure and and willing to work beyond normal call of duty.
The roles are to support the various responsibilities of the Mechanical & Electrical Department including:-
• Responsible to maintain a continuous supply of utilities in KUANTAN PORT. In the event of a partial or complete supply interruption, must determine the cause and take immediate action to correct the faulty and reconnect the supply.
• Guide and lead the electrical group in carrying out schedule for preventive and corrective maintenance, electrical equipments troubleshooting and repair activities.
• Enforce the safe practices and observation of electrical safety measure and precautions.
• Implement and execute energy saving programs effectively and timely.
• Responsible in ensuring that all machines and electrical equipment are functioning satisfactorily.
• Responsible in correcting facilities equipment breakdown and analyze to prevent in future.
• Be proactive to ensure no utilities or equipment breakdown in port operations.
• To ensure fire alarm panels, standby gen-sets, fire fighting diesel engines are in good operating condition.
• Coordinate shutdown activities.
• 11KV SWGR, Underground Cable, 11KV Transformer, SAF HV SWGR & Capacitor, Substation & Protection relay
• Improving the quality of 33KV / 11KV Power System.
• Management of spare part, local panel and local earthing system.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume with present and expected salary, a non – returnable passport size photograph in a seal envelope by indicate position at the right corner of the envelope to:
Kuantan Port Consortium Sdn. Bhd. (374383-H)
Human Resource Department
Wisma KPC, KM 25, Tanjung Gelang, P.O.Box 199, 25720 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
Note : Only short listed candidates will be notified.