We don’t offer jobs. We offer careers.
ENGINE OFFICER (Closing Date : 26 December 2017)
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION:
• Have Certificate of Competency Watchkeeping Officer > 750 KW or more Near Costal Voyage.
• Minimum two (2) years experience in the same field.
• Have valid seaferers, Certificates and Medical Check-up approved by Marine Department.
• Have valid certificates in Modular Course (short course), under STCW 1978 & STCW Amendment Manila 2010 relugation, as set by Marine Department.
• Computer literate.
• Good in communication skills and supervisory skill.
As the Engine Officer, the successful candidate shall be responsible directly to the Head of Department of Marine Services. He is required to perform and be accountable to operate and maintain the Pilot Boats, responsible for the safety of crews and also equipments and machinery in the pilot boats engine room, maintain the pilot boats cleanliness and planned maintenance schedule, maintain a log book and record any damage, repairs and maintenance work, intake / use of oil or equipments for the use of pilot boats requirement, oversee the repair works during the Dockyard, help to carry out maintenance and repair works performed by Marine Maintenance Unit or outside contractors over any machinery and equipment. Monitoring date of expiry of boat certificates and take appropriate action to renew it.
Engine Officer is expected to execute or discharge other duties or assignment delegated by the Management from time to time, independent and can cope work under pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume with present and expected salary, a non – returnable passport size photograph in a seal envelope by indicate position at the right corner of the envelope to:-
Kuantan Port Consortium Sdn. Bhd. (374383-H)
Human Resource Department
Wisma KPC, KM 25, Tanjung Gelang, P.O.Box 199, 25720 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
Tel: 09-5863888 OR email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be notified