We don’t offer jobs. We offer careers.
If this is your first time applying to Kuantan Port, CLICK HERE to explore our current job openings and find a role suitable for you.
SENIOR EXECUTIVE HUMAN RESOURCE (ERIR & TRAINING)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Administration or equivalent.
- Preferably with a minimum of 5 years of solid experience in employment act, industrial relations, and training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills who is able to engage and influence at different levels.
- Ability to analyze and report on survey data.
- Good communication and writing skills in English as well as Bahasa Malaysia.
- Able to work independently to meet tight deadlines.
The roles are to support the various responsibilities of the Human Resource Department including:
- Manage HR Industrial Relations matters including advisory services, human rights, discipline.
- Assist in developing, reviewing and implementing IR policies.
- End to end operations on staff training management; sourcing for a training provider for soft skills & hard skills; administer all related pre and post-training documentation and reports.
- To assist in Training Needs Analysis and developing talent management and succession planning.
- Design, develop and update in-house training when required.
- To source and arrange for external training when required.
- Uniform & PPE. Responsible for overall process right from identified staff entitlement stage to sourcing for quotation & supplier, open Sebut Harga/tender, selection of successful supplier until distribution.
- Administration of Group Insurance coverage & Outpatient Medical Benefits
- To organize and coordinate in various staff engagement activities.
Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.