We don’t offer jobs. We offer careers.
ASSISTANT MANAGER, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (Closing Date : 13 August 2017)
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION:
1. Candidate must possess Bachelor of Computer Science, majoring in Computer Networks & Security is preferable.
2. At least four (4) years of working experience in related field with at least two (2) years holding similar position; experience in ITIL based environment would be an advantage.
3. Candidate with Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) qualification is preferable.
4. Candidate should be capable in handling network planning, policies, firewall management and hands-on experience in IP & routing technology and also managing switches.
5. Having related knowledge in Project Management with the exposure to PMP or PRINCE.
6. Having related knowledge in ISO 27001 or 22000.
7. Sound related knowledge in telecommunication industry.
8. Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written).
9. Strong leadership skills, team player, attentive to details, good interpersonal skills, quick problem solving, result-oriented attitude, able to work under pressure and and willing to work beyond normal call of duty.
1. As an Assistant Manager Information Technology, the successful candidate shall be reporting to the Head of Information Technology Department. He shall be responsible for doing research & development in the area of IT infrastructure & security as well as hardware & software usage. To plan a proper hardware & network maintenance as well as software & application maintenance. To act as a key person in any project management which related with IT department by managing the IT infrastructure project implementation. Managing Information Security Management (ISMS), Quality Management (QMS) & IT services and regularly updates the Management on any issues arising.
2. Assistant Manager Information Technology is expected to execute or discharge other duties or assignment delegated by the Management from time to time, independent and can cope work under pressure.
EXECUTIVE (APPLICATION SUPPORT) (Closing Date : 13 August 2017)
QUALIFICATION & SPECIFICATION:
1. Candidate must possess Bachelor of Computer Science.
2. At least one (1) year of working experience in IT support services industry.
3. Sound related knowledge in telecommunication industry.
4. Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia (spoken and written).
5. Posses analytical skills and attentive to details and able to work independently.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
7. High degree of professionalism and integrity are essential.
1. As an Executive (Application Support), the successful candidate shall be reporting to the Head of Information Technology Department. He shall be responsible for designing new IT solutions to improve business efficiency & productivity in Kuantan Port. To act as a key person on System Implementation i.e. to perform system developments, system test plans, system installation within t he estimated timeframe. To act as a System Support by maintaining & monitoring Computer program. To act as a Database Administrator by providing 24/7 supports when required; monitor the database design & its implementation and perform general technical trouble shooting; and to establishing & maintaining DB backup as well as recovery policies & procedures and also to perform application tuning & performance monitoring.
2. Executive (Application Support) is expected to execute or discharge other duties or assignment delegated by the Management from time to time, independent and can cope work under pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume with present and expected salary, a non – returnable passport size photograph in a seal envelope by indicate position at the right corner of the envelope to:-
Kuantan Port Consortium Sdn. Bhd. (374383-H) Human Resource Department
Wisma KPC, KM 25, Tanjung Gelang, P.O.Box 199, 25720 Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia.
Tel: 09-5863888 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified.